This printed article is located at http://gdexpress.listedcompany.com/technology.html
GD Express understands the world of technology changes rapidly and the Group is always ready to adapt to the new changes. GD Express is constantly looking at ways to enhance customer service function to ensure a reliable service.
We Focus On Servicing Our Customers Better
- We have installed a proof of delivery (POD) system to track consignments that flow through our hub. This will subsequently be expanded into interactive web-based tracking system to track deliveries.
- We have also developed Cash-On-Delivery (COD) system for our valued customers and help them to penetrate into a new market segment in the industry.
- To increase efficiency in its daily operations, the Company has upgraded its IT infrastructure to manage its customer orders, tracking requests, complaints, traffic control, consignment manifesting, billing, accounting, receivables and numerous reporting.
In-House IT Team
- The management believes in a modular approach in developing the overall IT infrastructure.
- Our in-house IT team works closely with our operations and office staff to better understand and customize to users needs.
- Meanwhile, an overall IT development plan has been formulated to provide a long-term direction in bringing GD Express to the forefront of technology.
Strengthening Security Control System
- In striving to become a reliable and trusted service provider, the management has also strengthened the hub security control system and tightened its transit security arrangement.
- All consignments are carefully recorded and tagged and all handing and tracking over at the various points of transfer are documented to enable tracing.
- A complete and advanced security surveillance system has been installed in different operation areas to prevent pilferage.